Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
IF YOU’RE NOT HAPPY FOR ANY REASON JUST LET US KNOW AND WE’LL SEND A
REPLACEMENT BLOOM IN A BOX OR OFFER A REFUND.
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by Crann Aisling
Limited ("Bloom in a Box") and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute
discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund
or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
2. Timing of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select the delivery date for your first
order delivery, whether that delivery is part of a subscription or a one-off order. You will also
be able to select the frequency of recurrence (in the case of a subscription).
3. Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so via the "My Account" area of
the Bloom in a Box website or by contacting Customer Delight at email@example.com.
We'll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee
changes (including to the delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are
requested by 9am the day before the intended delivery date. At peak periods we begin
processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This
means that we may need up to 5 days’ notice for any changes to be made.
4. Cancellation policy
One-off orders can be cancelled by 9am the day before the intended delivery date and a full
refund will be issued. The easiest way to cancel your order is via the "My Account" area of
the Bloom in a Box website. You can also cancel by contacting Customer Service at
firstname.lastname@example.org. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to
account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days’ notice
for any changes to be made.
5. Pausing or cancelling your subscription
If you wish to change your subscription, please do so via the "My Account" area of the
Bloom in a Box website. You can pause or cancel a subscription at any time by providing
notice to us by 9am the day before any intended delivery within your subscription plan. In
such circumstances the pause or cancellation will take effect without charge. In such
circumstances, if your card has already been billed (see paragraph 2.2 for billing timings),
we will issue a full refund. Where notice is provided after that time, please note you will still
receive and be charged for your next delivery (as we will have already started cutting your
flowers), but your pause or cancellation instruction will take effect after that delivery. At peak
periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of
deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days’ notice for any changes to be made.
6. Subscription prices
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set
up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for
reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we
raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your
subscription free of charge.
1. We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards as well as
Stripe and PayPal. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed
securely by Stripe or, if selected as a payment option, PayPal.
2. For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit or debit card will be billed at checkout for
your first delivery only. For ongoing deliveries, you will be billed on a recurring basis
every week in which a delivery is scheduled. The amount your card will be billed in
any given week will be the value of your order(s) for the given week.
3. For all gift bundles, your credit or debit card will be billed upfront on checkout for the
entire cost of the subscription.
4. If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card will be stored
securely by Stripe so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your
5. We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
All prices exclude delivery charges unless otherwise stated. All prices include VAT unless
4. DELIVERY POLICY
1. We deliver by An Post next day delivery post and via selected courier companies.
2. We will determine whether your order will be delivered by An Post or by courier and
will communicate this clearly during the checkout process. All delivery charges for An
Post 1st Class delivery are included in the price of any order or subscription.
3. For An Post deliveries, 90%+ of our deliveries will be on the chosen date and almost
all remaining deliveries will take place one day after that. We wish we could provide
more certainty, but at this time An Post does not offer a guaranteed one-day delivery
service, so we cannot guarantee the exact delivery date.
4. In the event of a delay by An Post or a courier, we are unable to offer a refund or to
resend your delivery.
5. We are unable to provide delivery notifications for An Post orders. We do not obtain
proof of delivery.
6. We cannot guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed.
7. Timed deliveries are not available.
8. Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our
customers, Bloom in a Box cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to
any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or
anything else outside of Bloom in a Box's control.
9. In the event of a non-delivery (flowers not having arrived 3 days after their intended
delivery date), please contact Bloom in a Box Customer Service
at email@example.com. It is the customer's responsibility to contact us within 7
days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will
result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
10. Bloom in a Box only delivers within the Republic of Ireland & the United Kingdom. We
can deliver to any address within the Republic of Ireland, but do not deliver to PO
11. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method
without prior notification.
12. If you change address, you must update your address details on the "My Account"
section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address.
Please ensure this is done by 9am the day before your next order is due to arrive.
We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where
we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph. Please note
that at peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the
large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days’ notice for any
changes to be made.
13. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your subscription if it
becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too
unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can't, we
won't risk disappointing you.
5. OUR PROMISE, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. We aim to delight our customers by delivering fresh Blooms, in great condition, on
If you receive your Bloom in a Box and the bloom does not seem fresh, please contact
Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. If, at our sole discretion, the
Bloom in a Box does not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a
free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will
need to email us a photo of the un-fresh bloom within 72 hours of receipt in order to be
eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days.
Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
While our boxes are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as fresh and beautiful as when
they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may
get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please
contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or
a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged box and/or
contents in question within 72 hours of receipt of the flowers in order to be eligible for a
refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note
that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
4. Non Delivery
While we do everything we can to make sure our boxes are delivered, sometimes mistakes
do happen and deliveries don't turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your Bloom in a
Box has not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date) we will send you a free
replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will
refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5
days to refund the amount on your card.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of blooms, we are unable to accept
returns. We offer customers refunds or a replacement Bloom in a Box if our product is not
delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
6. OFFERS AND PROMOTION CODES
1. At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices.
These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the
offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after
the offer end date.
2. In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased
product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the
product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer
discounts for purchases that have already been made.
3. As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of
special offers and promotional codes, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and
without prior notice.
4. We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised
special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in
receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
5. Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only
available to new users of the Bloom in a Box service, and are only available once to
any one household.
6. Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
7. Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
8. Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits are available only once to any
9. Credit expires 12 months from the date that it is added to an account
10. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to expire or revoke credit, or to
temporarily remove the ability to redeem credit on our site.
11. Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits can be redeemed against all
Bloom in a Box products
12. Unless otherwise specified, discounts are only valid for single Bloom in a Box
purchases and are not valid for gift subscriptions or regular subscriptions.
13. Except where otherwise stated, voucher discounts and credits cannot be redeemed
against or applied to orders placed during key peak periods where supply is limited.
14. Discounts and voucher codes cannot be redeemed against courier delivery charges,
percentage discount vouchers are applied only to the Bloom in a Box cost unless
7. GIFT CARDS
All our usual terms and conditions apply to Gift Cards. The following terms and conditions
will also apply to the purchase and redemption of Gift Cards on the Bloom in a Box website:
1. Gift Cards ordered through our website will be delivered either by electronic means to
the email address you specify or by physical means by way of a physical Gift Card
being delivered to your chosen recipient on the date of your choosing.
2. Site offers and promotions (including credit) do not apply when purchasing Gift
3. Our Gift Cards must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment for
products from our Website.
4. If there is any Gift Card balance outstanding upon redemption, such balance will
remain as a credit balance in the Gift Card recipient's Bloom in a Box account.
5. All Gift Cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
6. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. The first redemption of a Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other
credit or discount.
8. Gift Cards may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency
as the Gift Card.
9. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed against any additional gifts and shipping charges.
10. Where products purchased online with a Gift Card are returned, any monies owing
will be refunded by way of the relevant amount of credit added to the Gift Card
recipient's account at Bloom in a Box.
11. Bloom in a Box is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used
without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
12. No refunds will be processed in respect of the purchase of Gift Cards.
8. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
1. Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or
high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside
of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order.
Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-
delivery of affected orders.
2. Force Majeure
Bloom in a Box shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its
obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii)
outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government
or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion,
flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or
breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or
delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any
kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Bloom in a Box's reasonable
9. OUR LIABILITY
1. Subject to clause 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4, whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours
to ensure that the Bloom in a Box service is fully operational and error-free we cannot
guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any interruption of the
Bloom in a Box service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms
and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which
renders the provision of the Bloom in a Box service impossible or impractical.
2. We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
3. We accept liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
4. Subject to clause 9.2 and 9.3, our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and
breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your
order with us shall in no circumstances exceed the price paid to us for the order in
question (defined as an individual delivery within a particular week, not an entire
5. Subject to clauses 9.2, 9.3 and 9.4 above we exclude all liability for any claims,
losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits,
loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential,
incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the
possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way
connected with your use or inability to access the Bloom in a Box service, whether
arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED
THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or
the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the
10. CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it
is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
2. Please remember that we value your privacy and will never lease, rent or sell your
3. During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer's email address We use this information to provide a better
customer experience by sending order confirmations, dispatch
confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer's
email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that
email addresses are accurate.
Customer's full name and address. We use this information for credit and
debit card validation.
Customer's telephone number. We use this information to contact
customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment
failures or delivery issues.
Recipient's full name and address. We require this information in order to
deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient's address
1. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which
you are permitted access to the Bloom in a Box site and/or the Bloom in a Box
service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Bloom in a Box site and it
is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each
occasion you access the Bloom in a Box service or Bloom in a Box site. Changes will
be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent
dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
2. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the
Bloom in a Box site and/or the Bloom in a Box services for any reason at any time.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies,
disclaimers and other terms contained in the Bloom in a Box site, provided that in the
event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other
terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and
Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall
remain in full force and effect.
4. A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights
under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms
and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from
5. In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents
and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations,
arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether
written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you
and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
6. Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the Republic of Ireland if the
delivery was to an address in the Republic of Ireland and the UK if the delivery was
to an address in the UK. In the event of a delivery to an address in the Republic of
Ireland, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with Irish Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the Irish courts. In the event of a delivery to the Republic of Ireland, these Terms
and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of the
Republic of Ireland and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
courts of the Republic of Ireland. In the event of a delivery to the UK, these Terms
and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of
England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
7. Thank you for your order, and we hope your Bloom in a Box experience will be a
12. REGISTERED OFFICE AND TRADING ADDRESS
Bloom in a Box, Homefarm, Moycullen, Co. Galway
give Bloom in a Box when you use this website. Bloom in a Box is committed to ensuring
that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you
can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in
accordance with this privacy statement. Bloom in a Box may change this policy from time to
time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you
are happy with any changes.
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
1. We may collect the following information: a) Name, b) Contact information including
email address and, in some instances, telephone number, c) Demographic
information such as postcode, preferences and interests, d) Other information
relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or competitions e) Facebook user id if you
created an account with Bloom in a Box using Facebook, f) recipient names,
addresses and related occasions where you have either sent a Bloom in a Box to
such recipient or saved such details in your account, g) IP address h) information
connected with reviews you leave on our website or app i) your marketing
communication preferences j) details of the device with which you transacted with us
h) your purchase history with us i) your browsing history on our website or app.
2. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through you
using our website, filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone email or
otherwise. We may also collect data from you by using cookies. For the exhaustive
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information
about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party
service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you
in order to improve the service and marketing that you receive from Bloom in a Box.
2. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
1. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better
service, and in particular for the following reasons:
2. Where the information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract
between you and us for us to provide our services
3. For customer service and resolution purposes
4. Internal record keeping.
5. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
6. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or
other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address
which you have provided and we may personalise such content based on what we
believe may be of interest to you.
7. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market
research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
8. We may use the information to customise the website or app according to your
9. We may use the information to send you relevant, personalised communications by
post in relation to updates, offers, services and products. We’ll do this on the basis of
our legitimate business interest. You are free to opt out of hearing from us by post at
any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
10. From time to time, we may use remarketing and behavioural targeting services. In
order to do these, we collect cookies and usage data as described below in the “How
11. We may use the information for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and
enhancing safety on our website and app.
We have a legitimate interest in obtaining and using the information as set out above in
being able to provide and improve the service and marketing that you receive from Bloom in
a Box. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the
unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your
notification settings within your Account.
3. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
In order to provide our services, we may need to provide your information to our trusted third
party partners, for example:
1. Our supply and fulfilment partners in order to ensure we can process and complete
2. Our marketing partners in order to offer you services and products that may be of
interest to you;
3. Our technology partners to ensure we can provide a safe and secure site and
improve the performance and relevance of our site to you;
4. Our customer service platform providers so you can interact with our customer
5. Our professional services partners in order to comply with our legal obligations;
6. It is possible we could sell our business to a third party or re-organise our business or
become insolvent. In that scenario, our database of customers is one of the biggest
parts of that business and so we would need to share it with the third-party buyer and
their advisers. This is in the legitimate interests of selling our business. We may also
expand our group of companies and in this scenario we may share your data within
our group in order to improve our products and services and because of some of our
internal support services may be shared across the group. This is in our legitimate
interests of cost efficiency and growing our business. Where this occurs, we will post
use it in the ways set out in this Policy;
7. We will cooperate with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other
rights. We will also cooperate with law enforcement requests from within or outside
your country of residence;
8. Where you have consented to such, our competition and brand partners
From time to time, we may need to transfer your data to trusted third party partners in
countries outside of the EU in order to complete the activities listed above. In such an event,
we will ensure that those third party partners comply with all relevant data protection
legislation in force in the EU from time to time.
1. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent
unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic
and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect
1. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard
drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or
lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to
respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your
needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your
2. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us
analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website and app in order to
tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis
purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
3. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor
which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us
access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you
choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web
browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser
setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full
advantage of the website. Specific cookies that may be used on our site include:
Adform, Adroll, Amazon Mobile Ads, Amplitude, Bing ads, Braze, Bugsnag, Chattermill,
Cloudflare, Criteo, Drawbridge, DC StormIQ, Facebook ads, Facebook Connect, Google
Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Head, Heap, iterate, Mention Me, New
Relic, Periscope, Pinterest, Pusher, Rakuten, reviews.co.uk, Smartly, Snapchat, Steelhouse,
Tradedesk, Twitter, Zopim
advertising activity and/or measure the performance of our website. We use the information
collected by these cookies to help us determine where our ads will be most effective online
and to improve ad targeting. The information collected through these cookies is anonymous
and does not identify specific individuals or their details.
the Bloom in a Box site and where they came from. We use this information to identify how
and where we can improve the customer experience. The information collected through
these cookies is anonymous and does not identify specific individuals or their details.
Please note that if you wish to share a product on a third-party website (such as Facebook,
Twitter etc) you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of
these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about
their cookies and how to manage them.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
1. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have
used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control
over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and
privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites
are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at
the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity
before taking further action on your request. We try to respond to all legitimate
requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your
request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case,
we will notify you and keep you updated.
2. Managing Your Information. You may access and update some of your information
through your Account settings.
3. Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information. You have the right to ask us to
correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you
cannot update yourself within your Account).
4. Data Access and Portability. You have the right to request copies of your personal
information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal
information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and
machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another
service provider (where technically feasible).
5. Data Retention and Erasure. We generally retain your personal information for a
period of six years after your last active use of our website or app (in line with our
legal obligation to keep order information for this duration for tax, legal reporting and
auditing obligations). If you no longer want us to keep your information, you can
request that we erase your personal information and close your Bloom in a Box
Account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
a. We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate
business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For
example, if we suspend a Bloom in a Box Account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain
certain information from that Account to prevent that user from opening a new Bloom in a
Box Account in the future.
b. We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with
our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal
reporting and auditing obligations.
c. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g. log records) may remain in our
database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
6. Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing. Generally we do not rely on
consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to
sending third party direct marketing communications to you. Where you have
provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Bloom in a
Box you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to
Bloom in a Box specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the
withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities
based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, you have the right to limit
the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you
contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and
you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your
personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the
information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you
have objected to the processing pursuant to paragraph 7.7 and pending the
verification whether the legitimate grounds of Bloom in a Box override your own.
7. Objection to Processing and Profiling. You are entitled to require Bloom in a Box not
to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling)
where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such
processing Bloom in a Box will no longer process your personal information for these
purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such
processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence
of legal claims.
8. Data Security. The security of your data is very important to us. With this in mind we
will take all appropriate steps to protect your data and will treat it with the utmost care
and attention in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which
came into force as of the 25th May 2018. We use ‘https’ technology to secure access
to all areas of our website. Access to your personal data is password-protected, and
sensitive data such as payment card information is held securely by our 3rd party
payment providers, and tokenized to ensure it is protected. We ensure that our
systems are regularly monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
9. Lodging Complaints. You have the right to lodge complaints about the data
processing activities carried out by Bloom in a Box to the Office of the Data
Protection Commission. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your
concerns before you approach the DPC so please contact us in the first instance.
10. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct
marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing
us at email@example.com.
11. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless
we have your permission, are required by law to do so or it is required for the
provision of our services as detailed above. We may use your personal information to
send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find
interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.